Profile Guidelines for Jack'd
We don’t want to see nor will we tolerate any of the following:
- Photos of anyone under the age of 18 are not allowed.
- Nude photos are not allowed.
- Sexually suggestive or explicit photos, including those with outlines of genitals, are not allowed.
- Photos displaying exposed buttocks and/or pubic hair are not allowed.
- Photos which simulate sex acts or use of toys, either real, illustrated or partially obscured, are not allowed.
- There is no advertising allowed.
- Photos or text mentioning weapons, firearms, dangerous objects, drugs or drug paraphernalia or other criminal acts are not allowed.
- Photos of any obscene gestures and/or lewd behavior are not allowed.
- Unauthorized use of copyrighted or trademarked photos, pictures or illustrations and use of celebrity photos are not allowed.
- No impersonation. Members found using someone else's picture(s) as their own will be permanently banned.
- All photos must adhere to the APP Store Guidelines.
If you need help tagging your Jack'd profile photo, send us an email and include the photo you want used, and the text that should be embedded.
Using the Jack'd App:
Some ideas about how to incorporate and use the Jack'd app to drive local traffic to your web page. This is a very popular app for gay and bisexual men across North America. In order to create and use the Jack'd app, you will need a smart phone or tablet. You can download the app from both the Apple App Store or at Google Play.
Our advice - on setting up the Jack'd profile:
- Use your name, (i.e., Michael) or the pseudonym that you operate your massage business under. Your profile will be automatically rejected if you try to create a handle that implies 'massage', 'masseur', 'rubs', etc. It is best to use a real name, so that guys that view your profile can initiate a conversation using your name.
- Provide appropriate details during the set-up, and when asked provide the contact details that you use for your business.
- The profile photo is the key to using Jack'd effectively, and within their guidelines. In most cases, our Marketing team has already prepared and send you a profile photo (of you) that we believe will be acceptable to publish and use. The typical photo is a healthy picture depicting you, with the term 'Professional Masseur' tagged. As stated above, do not use a photo with your weblink, as this will be rejected by the site Monitor. The profile photo that I use on this site has been included as an example.
- The use of the term 'Professional Masseur' will often ensure that guys that message you are serious about potentially hiring you for a massage.
Our advice - using the Jack'd app:
- When guys on the app message you, they are typically looking for more information. At this point, I send them one of my tagged photos that includes the link to my personal web page. I reply with a message that invites them to review my service offering on that site.
- Something you may not do on Jack'd is message a guy offering a massage service. If you do this enough, someone will complain and the Monitor will permanently ban you from using their app.
- This app is used exclusively by men - both gay and bisexual. If you are uncomfortable with this demographic group, I would suggest not using Jack'd.
- Some member Masseurs provided explicit photos - which cannot be used on the M2M site - but can be forwarded to a guy who messages you on Jack'd.
- Before you reply and/or send someone on Jack'd a message/pic, ask yourself if the content properly reflects how you want to position yourself as a Masseur in the community.