The Covid19 pandemic has been especially difficult for those who work face-to-face with others. Masseurs around the world lost their sole source of income, and most are struggling. As things improve and re-open, it will not be business as usual. Things will continue to be difficult for many people - both Masseurs and our clients - for a long time. The Man2ManMassages Network will strive to assist, in a small way, and help male Masseurs across the USA and Canada, to begin the process of re-building their practice.
Membership in the Man2ManMassages Network will remain FREE until January 1, 2021.
If you want to tap into the market where thousands of guys are using our Network each month - across USA and Canada - to find their ideal local male Masseur for a massage treatment, we encourage you to sign-up today! Again, it's free.
- Low-cost! As little as $10 per month Sign-up and get a Personal Profile webpage in your State or Province for FREE until January 1, 2021.
- No set-up fee: Your Personal Profile will describe the services that you offer, list your fees, post your hours of availability, and upload your photos in a slideshow format.
- No credit card required! There is no cost until your free trial expires on December 31, 2020, and at that time you will decide whether to maintain a membership in the Network.
- Benefits: You are getting a personalized Profile webpage, hosting services, creative work, site maintenance, and membership in an international Man2ManMassage Network.
- Free updates to your Personal Profile webpage. Add or delete content, change your operational hours, raise your fees, or add a new service offering without additional cost. You can update your webpage simply by sending us an email. Changes are done in-house, usually within one business day!
- Link your personal website or social media sites (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) to your Man2ManMassages webpage and drive more traffic to your personal webpage.
- Licensed Masseurs and Unlicensed Practitioners are welcome to join the Man2ManMassages Network. Our goal is to put male Massage Practitioners in front of the thousands of men each month who use our website to find their ideal local Masseur.
- Ownership: The Man2ManMassages Network is owned, managed, and operated by Masseurs. So we know the challenges that you face when looking to acquire new clients. We are doing that every day too!
- Quit any time. There is no long-term commitment. If your business goals change, simply withdraw from the Man2ManMassages Network.
- Personalize your Profile webpage. Ways to personalize your site, include: photos of your studio, a You Tube video introduction, client feedback, or pictures of yourself - you can never have too many selfies!. Describe your services, parking availability, languages spoken, availability of payment by credit card or PayPal, training courses you've taken, etc.
- Web page editing: Our dedicated and talented web team will make changes/additions/edits to your Personal Profile webpage as needed, when requested in writing. Changes are typically completed within 24 hours. Simply send an email with the changes! If your phone number, email address, hours, or fee schedule changes - we'll update your site, usually within one day!
- Why use a head-shot photo? Before launching the Man2ManMassages Network five years ago, we asked men (who had identified themselves as regular clients of male Masseurs) what they looked for before making a booking with a new Masseur using an online service? The response was overwhelming; 92% of respondents said that they chose their Masseur based upon whether he had a clear face picture in his ad or profile. Upper torso photos without a face showing, typically get 75% fewer profile visits every month. Review the Submission Guidelines for photos and content .
- Resources: As this is a Network of professionals, we will provide members with access to shared information that has proven successful for practices across the country. Click here.
- Massage Exchanges: Reach out to other Man2ManMassages Network professionals in your community and suggest an exchange of services. We all need to get massaged frequently, and who better to trade services with, than a Network member! Pick-up tips and new techniques. Share marketing ideas to promote your practices. Talk about good and bad client experiences.